Sunday, August 28, 2011

Year the Sixth

I'm kind of taking today off from Blogging, but not for the usual "Oops... I got busy" reasons.

Today just happens to be the Sixth Anniversary of the first time I met Christopher (and we had our first date - pizza, beer, and a movie at my place).

We spent today slightly more classily: mid-morning breakfast from Patisserie 46, errands, last-minute massages at the Day Spa in Edina, some puppy time, dinner at the meat-lovers' paradise that is Fogo de Chao, and an evening of collapsing.

And, you know, sometimes life *is* that good.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Happy Anniversary, Robert & Christopher! I'm so grateful for your friendship, but I am also so lucky to have such a wonderful, real-life example of a loving and happy relationship. Miss you guys...

Robin said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a wonderful day spending it together...