Wednesday, March 21, 2012

45 RPM John Barrowman Sighting

It has come to my attention that John Barrowman had his 45th birthday about a week and a half ago.

I think I've discussed, before, how I tend to find actors/actresses/celebrities who are "my age" and then kind of look to see how "we" are doing. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. But, for the most part, I find that people my age are doing pretty well.

This year, I actually stumbled across a 45-point posting on John Barrowman (it seems weird to just say "Barrowman" and way too personal to say "John") on AfterElton.com, and although I fully admit I don't understand all of the references, I thought it was a pretty cool way to celebrate a 45th birthday. (If you click here, you can see that whole story - which is really mostly pictures.)

I guess I can deal with turning 45 in a couple of months, if this is what 45 looks like these days.

No comments: