Friday, November 13, 2009

Sing... Sing A Song...

Of course, all of the people on Sesame Street needed something to do. I know that they were teaching me as they went along, but mainly I loved the songs. Without really any advance planning, I thought I'd list some of my favorites. Granted, I may not know titles for them all (I don't even know if they had titles), but you should get the ideas...

Sing... Sing a Song...

Run (Run, Everybody Run)

One of These Things is not Like the Others

C is for Cookie

Everybody Sleeps

I Don't Want to Live on the Moon

La La La La Lemons

I Love Trash

The ABC song (that Big Bird sings, the one where he makes it all one word)

Ladybug Picnic

We are All Earthlings

It's Not Easy Being Green

Yes, I know there were a ton more. There are at least 3 CDs worth of them out in the world (I have the first one, but I wanted to go by memory this time, instead of looking for tips).

The point is that they were wonderful. And they were sweet. And they told stories. And they taught me things. And I remember them to this day. And... well... life wouldn't be the same without them.

No comments: