Sunday, March 28, 2010

Caught Up?

Believe it or not, at not quite 10pm on Sunday night, I think I've gotten almost everything done for the weekend.

I've baked and edited and shopped and exchanged. Dishes are (mostly) done, and laundry is caught up (well... except for the ironing, but I don't remember the last time I was caught up on that).

It was another sunny early spring day, so in the midst of housecleaning today, Christopher and I changed our flannel duvet cover to more of a warm weather one.

I've checked the yard for growing things, and watered the indoor plants. I've even made a start at getting ready for the upcoming Easter weekend at home in South Dakota.

In all honesty, I haven't completely kicked the cold-thing that tackled me last weekend. But I'm doing a lot better. Christopher, unfortunately, started coming down with it about 3 days after me, and still has a way to go. (Should that be "a way to go" or "a ways to go"? Thoughts?)

Oh. And I've gotten caught up on reading a few of my favorite blogs. NajMania is back after a little time off (as are the other two blogs she writes). Miz Tiz (at Tiz and Ass) has (rightfully) "I told you so'd" me for not listening to her about skipping "Avatar." And Joe over at "Culinary in the Desert" actually found one of his recipes cooked (and referenced) on Martha Stewart's daughter's blog.

I guess that means it's time for the weekend to wrap up. Not that I want the work week to start, mind you, but I guess the weekend has done all it can. Can't complain too much about that.

No comments: