Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tiz List #2

Not quite 2 weeks ago (Sunday, March 7th), I wrote up a list of 15 things that you may or may not know about me. Having borrowed the idea from Miz Tiz over at the "Tiz and Ass" blog, I figured I should name such lists after her. So, here we have the fifteen items of "Tiz List #2."

1) Christopher and I finally went to see Avatar last night. (Check back on Movie Monday for an actual review.)

2) Not to give anything away, but I probably should have listened to Miz Tiz's comment on the original list, regarding Avatar.

3) I have 238 DVDs in my Netflix Queue, some of which were added immediately after I started -- something like 5.5 years ago -- and have never made it to the top because I keep moving other things up.

4) I've currently got two DVDs at home. One I've had since January, but have only watched 2/3 of (Christopher and I are trying to watch the episodes together, and we just haven't had time.) The other showed up on Wednesday.

5) My car's heat shield is loose and rattling. Again. See the original story about that here.

6) One of the things that I most dread in life is car noises. I know nothing about them except that they're usually not good.

7) I'm really hoping that the Minneapolis streets get a decent amount of patching, soon, so that my car doesn't develop any more noises.

8) When there is a major change in the weather coming, my sinuses act up.

9) When my sinuses act up really badly, my entire jaw (or sometimes just individual teeth) hurt worse than when I had a broken tooth.

10) As much as I like spring, it's hell on my sinuses.

11) If I could choose a place to live based solely on weather or changing seasons, I would choose somewhere with a really long spring. For instance, Baltimore's spring is at least a month longer than Minneapolis's. That's one of the things I've missed since moving back here.

12) Even more than the protracted spring, I miss a lot of the people I left behind in Baltimore (and the entire NYC-DC corridor) more often than I like to think about.

13) I enjoy puttering about in the yard and gardening.

14) I have, on the whole, no idea what I'm doing when I putter about in the yard and garden.

15) I fear that the mock orange plant which I rescued last spring and potted is now, officially, dead. But I'm keeping hope alive until it's warm enough to put it outside to see whether it comes back.

1 comment:

MizTiz said...

#1 i told you
#2 no one listens to me
and
c i love you.