Monday, March 29, 2010

Movie Monday Mangled

Well, I guess "mangled" might be a bit strong for it.

It's just that, in honor of Easter, I'd added "Easter Parade" to the top of my Netflix queue, and even sent back another movie without watching it so that I could get that in time to take home with me when I visit my folks this weekend.

It seemed perfect. Netflix listed it as in stock and available now. It was on the top of my list. I was golden.

And then I got the "We've shipped your next movie" email, today, and it wasn't "Easter Parade."

Granted, it was something else I want to watch, but it's something I plan to watch with Christopher, so it's not really helpful on a weekend when we'll be in different states.

Oh, well. My queue probably needed a little rearranging, anyway.

No comments: