Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shamrock Shucshess!

One day before the official end of the Shamrock Shake season, I have finally been successful in procuring one of my own.

I have made plans multiple times to go to McDonald's in the last month and, yet, I never quite made it there. Tonight, on my way home from a Happy Hour celebrating a friend's new job, I finally made it to McDonald's.

And, luckily, the one I went to still had them.

(Yeah. There was one year where I had waited too long and I missed out on them because the shop I went to had run out about 2 weeks early. It was not pretty.)

But, tonight, I am happy to say that I got my hands on a medium-sized cup of the extra thick minty green goodness that only comes once each year.

So I'm now cutting this short so I can savor the rest of it in peace.

Only 11 months (give or take) until my next one.

No comments: