Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Remember How I Said...

Remember how I said that spring and my sinuses don't get along?

Well, after a few fun days of sinus issues, followed by a few mornings of sore throat and ick, on about Sunday I decided that I probably have a cold.

Monday, I treated my cold - complete with canned orange juice from the vending machine at work - and I was feeling pretty good by Monday night. So good, in fact, that I did a little tiny bit of yard clean-up when I got home: trimming back the ornamental grasses and such.

Yesterday, I tried alternating between treating the cold and treating the allergy/sinus side of things. Because, of course, mucking about in the yard on Monday meant that my allergies were flaring up.

Today, I tried to focus on the sinuses, as the cold kind of started to not seem so bad - just the occasional cough caused by a catch in my throat. I didn't even suck on any cough drops all day. But I could feel my sinuses draining, again.

And Christopher called me this afternoon to say that he was tired and sick - having been coughing all day at work.

Yeah. We're really enjoying the first week of spring around here.

How're you?

No comments: