Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flashing Back

As I mentioned yesterday, I plan to spend the next few days looking at the past year's blog entries. I figure it makes sense to look at my first blog entry. Here it is:

Robert's First Blog Entry

Having contemplated whether or not to write a blog for some time, I finally decided to put pen to paper (as it were) and launch myself into the blogosphere.
I promise to do my best to keep this updated and interesting (both of which may prove to be difficult at times, I fully admit).
Here's to trying something new!

I read on and found out that my second and third entries both dealt with a really bad retail customer service group interview situation (I haven't read through enough, yet, to see how many of my posts talk about unemployment and job searching). In that first week I also posted my first movie review. Eventually, in post number six, I found my first reference to John Barrowman (although, oddly enough, I didn't post any pictures of him until January 13th).

And, well, instead of listing everything off, here's the "Label" list that you can also see in the right-hand column:

Labels

No surprise to many of my friends that "weather" is one of the top topics.

Speaking of such things, the sun is just going down. I'm not really ready for it to be turning to dusk at only 7:40 in the evening. I realize that, in 3 months, the sun will be going down before 5 in the afternoon, but this part of the year is always a surprise after the "light-until-10:30" days in the high summer.

And so... to quote Charles Schulz and the Peanuts gang: Thus endeth another day.

No comments: