Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Favorite Comments

Since I'm sure that not everyone gets a chance to see the comments that get made from day to day, I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the past year. I find that many of them are even more fun out of context, so here we go...

** Please note, these are in order of chronology. I am equally in favor of any and all comments. I love comments on my blog. I love when people tell me in person that they like reading my blog. I like when people comment back. And I like when a conversation happens by dint of my random thoughts. So... Yeah... Comment when you feel like commenting. I like 'em all! (Well... except for the one where the guy corrected me on which neighborhood Charm City Cakes was in Baltimore. That was just annoying... ;-)

We start with the very first ever post on my blog:

Laura said...

Holy cow I had no idea he could sing. And yeah I think he's hot too. We're big Torchwood fans.

And, after that, we had...

Laura said...

I must confess that I do not know what I would say if someone showed up at my door selling frozen fish. :)

beket said...

And what exactly is wrong with being a Luddite?:-)

Christopher said...

Hmm - I'll be wild and crazy and say we should give it a shot...

Libby said...

Yay!! It has to be Libby's... :-)

Libby said...

More wine and cake is always the answer...

CLS said...

Just who is John Barrowman?

MizTiz said...

ephemerality? hmmm...
ME DO!

Christopher said...

If it helps, I'll google some bunny pictures each night for you!

Najla said...

I like bunnies too. My husband does not. But at least I can walk around the neighborhood and watch the bunnies that my husband chased away eat other people's shrubs!

Christopher said...

What can I say - I love Christine Baranski!

Libby said...

Yay for In-N-Out and pretty flowers!

Dragonfly said...

This seems very Gemini of you too, because ruling planet Mercury is the messenger and raced about to deliver messages in a timely fashion!

Libby said...

Mmmmm I love this.

Madam Director said...

I am so glad you see the glass as 1/2 full....until everything smoothes out, ENJOY Rod Stewart. Really? A suite and Rod Stewart? That, is pretty cool. Make lemonade! (Or even better, make OJ, and have everyone wonder how the hell you made that out of lemons!) xxxooo

Libby said...

Happy Anniblogsery!!

No comments: